• Licensed California Real Estate Broker since 1990
• Certified Residential Specialist
• Member of the Graduate Realtors Institute
• Graduate of the Anthony School of Real Estate
• Professional referral services and results
• Quality service you can rely on
• Full-time Bodega Bay resident for over 35 years
Graduating from San Francisco State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Cinematography and Emphasis in Production, Travis's focus on video editing and digital marketing has proved invaluable as real estate sales continue to evolve in the digital marketplace. With online searches commonly being the first step towards a home purchase, the need for multimedia advertising designed for specific websites and social media platforms is more important than ever. We stay current with trends to ensure the best advertisement positioning possible.
Real Estate in Bodega Bay on Youtube-
Televised advertising appearing on "At Home in Northern California" on ABC 7.
Matterport 3D Tour for Multi-Level home.
With low inventory throughout Coastal Sonoma County this Spring 2022, it is a great time to list your home for sale.
We know the most effective ways to market your home to reach the largest possible audience.
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. In addition to updating major real estate websites such as Zillow.com and Realtor.com directly, we personally use the most popular social media platforms to promote our listings and actively update our online marketing so that potential buyers stay informed. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. We spend the time providing would-be buyers with the chance to view your home and answer questions they may have. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here